The CDC recommends that everyone over the age of 2 years old wears a face mask covering in public places. But, you cannot assume 100% safety simply by wearing a mask. It is important to be aware of your actions and how you handle your mask in order to avoid cross-contamination.
Follow these tips to help #ProtectYourself and #ProtectYourCommunity:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after wearing a mask. Apply your mask safely by using clean hands and picking it up by the ties to place it over your face.
- Avoid adjusting your mask in public. By touching your mask, you may be spreading germs to your face. Luckily, Rafi Nova masks are adjustable, ensuring a tight and comfortable fit to your face!
- Avoid touching your phone in public. Each time you touch a door handle or other surface, and then touch your phone, you are spreading germs to your phone and bringing those home with you. If you must make a phone call, use speaker phone to avoid contact with your mask.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after touching surfaces. This will help stop the spread of your germs, and also keep you from transferring germs between surfaces.
- Wash or sanitize your hands once you are back home. This final step will ensure you don’t carry any germs back into your home or to your family.
We encourage our customers to be cognizant of your actions, stay cautious, and wear your mask responsibly to #doyourpart in flattening the curve and stopping the spread of COVID-19.
Do you have more tips to share with our community? Tag us on social media @rafinova_go!