- Fabric: Fabric is 100% Cotton, plastic is BPA-Free
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap, air dry.
- Origin: Our factory in Vietnam, ships from Boston, MA
- Usage: Our masks are not intended to act as a medical device. However, the CDC recommends cloth face coverings, such as our Rafi Nova masks to help now the spread of COVID-19. All masks are a personal use item and cannot be returned.
- Questions?: Visit help or email us.
Rafi Nova stands behind every product we sell. We promise to provide high quality and thoughtfully designed products. If, for any reason, you are unhappy, please contact us and we will find a solution.
- smile mask
These smile masks are very well made and wash well. My young students are motivated to wear them during speech/language therapy.
These masks are great. I would recommend getting some antifog though.
These are great for interventions with students. It is so helpful to be able to see letter formation and observe reading behaviors. There was a little fog in the beginning, but I wiped them with vinegar one time and had any fogging since. My grandson wears the one I gave to him everyday and says it is very comfortable.
With some shaving cream rubbed in, these work really well- the biggest down side is that after a long while wearing them, you get condensation droplets on the inside that needs to be wiped out- but I dont see a way to avoid that. I love that my kids can see my expressions and, when wearing in the general public- people constantly ask where I got my mask. Unfortunate that the general colors cannot be sorted- I had asked for all neutrals but got a mix- I have an all boys group and several of the masks are virtually unusable as no one will use a pink.