- Fabric: Fabric is 100% Cotton, plastic is BPA-Free
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap, air dry.
- Origin: Our factory in Vietnam, ships from Boston, MA
- Usage: Our masks are not intended to act as a medical device. However, the CDC recommends cloth face coverings, such as our Rafi Nova masks to help now the spread of COVID-19. All masks are a personal use item and cannot be returned.
- Questions?: Visit help or email us.
Rafi Nova stands behind every product we sell. We promise to provide high quality and thoughtfully designed products. If, for any reason, you are unhappy, please contact us and we will find a solution.
As a speech language pathologist, this mask means so much to me and my patients! Having the ability to read lips, see a friendly smile, and other facial expressions is just the absolute best!!
Great feedback on Facebook
Using a scuba mask defogger or dish washing liquid does the trick for fogging. All teachers and students need these before going back to school! If we’re having to deal with this creepy crawly and wear masks, this is the best way to retain at least some normal social cues. Thanks, Rafi Nova. I sincerely hope the working conditions for your employees in Vietnam are healthful and financially helpful to them.
So far so good!!!
When I first put on mask it did fog up but rubbed liquid soap on it and wiped off with a dry cloth and no more fogging. I imagine I will have to do that after each washing. I look forward to using these when school starts!
I’ve gotten a ton of compliments and people wishing they had one!
Use for hospital
We like these very much. Our interpreter finds that it is very loose by her jaw line. She would like to be able to tighten the lower cord. Also the plastic fogs up causing her to have to wipe it out. Otherwise we love them. We have tried three versions of the ASL masks and these are our favorite for reuse. Thanks!