- Fabric: Fabric is 100% Cotton, plastic is BPA-Free
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap, air dry.
- Origin: Our factory in Vietnam, ships from Boston, MA
- Usage: Our masks are not intended to act as a medical device. However, the CDC recommends cloth face coverings, such as our Rafi Nova masks to help now the spread of COVID-19. All masks are a personal use item and cannot be returned.
- Questions?: Visit help or email us.
Rafi Nova stands behind every product we sell. We promise to provide high quality and thoughtfully designed products. If, for any reason, you are unhappy, please contact us and we will find a solution.
My team loves these masks! As Speech- Language Pathologists, we were looking for masks that would show our mouths for patients to imitate our movements. They are comfortable and we love that you can tie them and adjust them.
smile all day
I love the concept of the Smile mask and have actually purchased some for my grandchildren. Better to see you, grandma lol
I’m a Speech-Language Pathologist and need my kids to be able to see my mouth during therapy. I’m so happy with this mask! It is very comfortable yet snug.